I’ve been playing with Paleo Pancake recipes for the last 6 months and even though I’ve made some great ones, I was never 100% satisfied, however I think I’ve finally nailed it down.
- 2 Bananas, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Place banana in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Crack eggs into food processor, add almond butter, and mix together.
- Add Coconut Flour, Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Puree until smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan over medium heat. Once pan is hot, add a tablespoon of coconut oil and let it heat up/melt then pour around 4-5 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan. I made each pancake about 4 inches.
- Cook the pancakes until they start to bubble then flip them over. Keeping them smaller makes them flip easier.
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 1 TBSP of Maple Syrup
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl
- Microwave for 1 min 30 secs.
- Stir ingredients and pour over pancakes