These are one my favourite things to make, either on the BBQ or on my indoor grill.
What you’ll need.
- One pound of extra lean ground turkey
- Calorie wise BBQ sauce
- Frank’s Hot Sauce (optional)
- Green pepper, red pepper, red onion & garlic
- Multigrain hamburger buns
- Garnishes (i.e.: tomato, pickle, mustard, etc…)
- Pre-heat your grill
- Chop peppers, onion and garlic (amount to taste)
- Add ground turkey, eggs, BBQ sauce (to taste), hot sauce (to taste) and veggies in a large mixing bowl. Mix extremely well.
- Once mixed let sit for 15 mins in the fridge.
- After letting the mixture sit, ball up the mixture into 3-6 even sized balls and then flatten them into patties.
- Place patties on the grill and cook until no longer pink in colour.
- Place cooked burger into the multigrain bun, add avocado and top with garnish.
Ideally served along with your favourite salad.