This is probably the recipe I get asked for the most, my guacamole. It’s quick and easy to make!
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 medium tomato, diced
- 1/3 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, cube the avocado while in the skin and then scoop out the inside, placing it in a medium serving bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, tomato, lime juice, salt and coriander seed.
- Mix to the consistency you like your guacamole (either chunky, smooth or a nice mix of both).
- Chill for half an hour to blend flavours.